CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I am mom to three little blessings on earth - Cale, Addy, & Cash. Pre-kiddos, I was a Special Education teacher, but now I spend my days at home with my little ones. I hope to use this site as a journal- to document the day to day stuff we experience on this wild ride we call life :). I look forward to learning, sharing, reflecting, and GROWING. So pull up a chair and visit a while. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I'd love to check out your blog as well. Let the blogging begin :)! Ready or not...here I go :)!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Busy Week...

School Picture Day- Hard to believe Cale is in SECOND grade :)!
Addy's Pre-K Pic - They have to bring in a 5X7 of themselves for school.
Addy before going to visit her Pre-K. At first she was a little overwhelmed, but she did GREAT- especially since this was her first "school" experience (She's always been home with me.). When we were getting in the car she asked if she could come back after she eats her breakfast :).

Here is Cale in front of the "Jaguar of the Month" bulletin board. I am so proud of him :)! The school held a recognition for all of the Jags of the Month. The Principal recognized each child individually, and they were given a certificate, ate doughnuts, and received treat bags...very cool!


SO glad it is FRIDAY- whoo hoo :)! This week has been very busy. Cale had school pics on Tuesday, Wednesday Addy went to visit her Pre-K, and Thursday morning (before school...UGH :)!) Cale was recognized for being Student of the Month for his class for Aug. SO much to be thankful for...but I am also thankful this week is almost OVER :). I don't do "stress" well .. even "good" stress :).

Have a GREAT weekend :)!

0 comments: