CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I am mom to three little blessings on earth - Cale, Addy, & Cash. Pre-kiddos, I was a Special Education teacher, but now I spend my days at home with my little ones. I hope to use this site as a journal- to document the day to day stuff we experience on this wild ride we call life :). I look forward to learning, sharing, reflecting, and GROWING. So pull up a chair and visit a while. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I'd love to check out your blog as well. Let the blogging begin :)! Ready or not...here I go :)!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"Liva" Goes to School...




One day down...lots of fun days to come :)! Today is Addy's "Show & Tell" turn. She decided to take her favorite doll "Liva" to share with the class. They wore their matching dresses and were looking forward to another great day!










11 comments:

Anonymous said...

tHİS İS WERY GOOD FAMİLY

Anonymous said...

She's TOO cute!! I have a little girl that age too so I can relate! I always thought I should find a way to document the cute things they say and do - for blackmaling purposes for when they hit the teenage years of course - so this is a relly good way to do that!!

I found your blog by hitting the "next blog" button. It's like getting a grab bag... sometimes you get something you like and sometimes you don't! But I like this one!!

A Verdade Verdadeira said...

OI. Seus filhos são muitos lindos. parabéns,espero que quando eles crescerem façam a mesma coisa que você está fazendo para eles...

A Verdade Verdadeira said...

OI. Seus filhos são muitos lindos. parabéns,espero que quando eles crescerem façam a mesma coisa que você está fazendo para eles...

Shivanthy.Fernando said...

Nice blog nicely done

Just have a look My blog thanks

http://vfsdf.blogspot.com

Bettywho said...

Your daughter is soo cute :-)

Shatis Kumar said...

cute gurl....

Unknown said...

She is very pretty with cute doll. All the matching cloths.
email optimization

Unknown said...

Nice organized blog.Your child are piety. Your blog are different then other.You can visit our site.
Workout Plan & Healthy Eating

Gold Entertainment

L.T. Fornaciari said...

ccrrriii so do brasil uhu

Anonymous said...

Cara Cepat dan Mudah Meningkatkan Pengunjung Blog