CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I am mom to three little blessings on earth - Cale, Addy, & Cash. Pre-kiddos, I was a Special Education teacher, but now I spend my days at home with my little ones. I hope to use this site as a journal- to document the day to day stuff we experience on this wild ride we call life :). I look forward to learning, sharing, reflecting, and GROWING. So pull up a chair and visit a while. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I'd love to check out your blog as well. Let the blogging begin :)! Ready or not...here I go :)!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Mama & Daddy Sittin' In a Tree K-I-S-S-I-N...

This pic (above) was taken by Cale :). Cash has a plastic spoon in his mouth. He has an obsession with plastic (toy) utensils- LOL :).
Me & my 3 littles...isn't funny how they act as if they've never smiled nor looked at a camera before as soon as it is picture time- LOL :)...
Celebrating "31"...never ever imagined I would be so blessed :)!


Well, not really :)... Before anyone has a panic attack singing the rest of the verses (no more baby carriages for this family- LOL :)...) it was much more like Mama & Daddy going out alone for Japanese food and then heading to a few stores for some kid-less shopping (and returning some online buys :)...). Saturday night was date night- the first in a year. Yes, I am serious A YEAR :). We had a great time, but it was very weird being without the kids for a few hours. No diapers to change, no arguments to break up, no sassiness to correct, no sippy cups to keep up with :)... My heart stopped only once in Kohls when I thought I'd lost my children for half of a second. I had briefly forgotten they were at my mom's (yes, I am a little crazy at times :)...)!

0 comments: