CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I am mom to three little blessings on earth - Cale, Addy, & Cash. Pre-kiddos, I was a Special Education teacher, but now I spend my days at home with my little ones. I hope to use this site as a journal- to document the day to day stuff we experience on this wild ride we call life :). I look forward to learning, sharing, reflecting, and GROWING. So pull up a chair and visit a while. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I'd love to check out your blog as well. Let the blogging begin :)! Ready or not...here I go :)!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Princess Picasso, an Orange Marker, & My Refrigerator...

A one minute phone call and my refrigerator became her canvas :)...


4 comments:

Joanna said...

It is so hard when they are that cute!!

Hope said...

It is hard... We had a nice little chat about where we do and do NOT "color", and then she cleaned off her canvas :). Never a dull moment :)!

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

HI Hope!! It's Heather from Timeless and Treasured!! I love your blog - your kids are so cute! Thanks for stopping by - looking forward to getting to know you better!

Talia said...

it seems they always get into some sort of trouble when Mommy is on the phone.... amazing, isn't it?? :) She sure is adorably beautiful though.