CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I am mom to three little blessings on earth - Cale, Addy, & Cash. Pre-kiddos, I was a Special Education teacher, but now I spend my days at home with my little ones. I hope to use this site as a journal- to document the day to day stuff we experience on this wild ride we call life :). I look forward to learning, sharing, reflecting, and GROWING. So pull up a chair and visit a while. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I'd love to check out your blog as well. Let the blogging begin :)! Ready or not...here I go :)!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

One Broken Needle, Two Holes, & a Lot of Prayer :)




Today I had a battle with a stretchy knit tank top. What started out as a simple plan for a Uniqua shirt, turned into an all morning adventure. One broken needle, two holes, and a lot of prayer later- this is what I ended up with :). One star is covering up a hole where my machine ate part of the shirt...user error of course. I was adding another for balance and then ended up with three per Addy's request as she is "THREE not ONE Mama...". I guess somehow in her mind the amount of stars directly relates to her age :). It is far from perfect, but she likes it... and I guess that is what matters most :)!


2 comments:

Joanna said...

I think it's great! Most importantly Addy likes it so you really can't go wrong with that!! My daughter LOVES the shirt! Are you taking orders? :o)

jen t. said...

i think it looks great! ...i would have never have known there was any mistakes if ya didn't tell me:) all that matters is that she loves it and wants to wear it and it probably is her favorite one because you made it....thats what it is all about ..putting a little love in all you do.