CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I am mom to three little blessings on earth - Cale, Addy, & Cash. Pre-kiddos, I was a Special Education teacher, but now I spend my days at home with my little ones. I hope to use this site as a journal- to document the day to day stuff we experience on this wild ride we call life :). I look forward to learning, sharing, reflecting, and GROWING. So pull up a chair and visit a while. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I'd love to check out your blog as well. Let the blogging begin :)! Ready or not...here I go :)!

Monday, July 7, 2008

Six Flags


Yesterday, we went to Six Flags! It was a great day trip, and we had tons of fun! We had a couple of hours of rain right after we arrived, but once that cleared we had an awesome time! The kids played games, rode lots of rides, and Cale enjoyed meeting several "famous characters" (Addy was a little scared...). One of our favorite areas was the Thomas the Train section where there was a Thomas train ride as well as a Thomas playground.



Rain, rain go away!!!

Waiting out the rain...

Addy making the best of her wait by playing peek-a-boo through the stroller "window"...
Cale "holding up" the bridge at the Thomas playground.



Riding Thomas












At the end of the day we were exhausted, and our stroller was too! Notice the missing wheel :)!!!


3 comments:

jen t. said...

looks like you guys had a lot of fun at six flags! great pics! have a great day! jen t.

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness, do you live in NJ , i must know if this is the same Six Flags cuz my boys need to go see Thomas and Harold ! Got you off my BFF Jen's blog :) The more bloggers the merrier ! LOL ....
Please pop by my blog and tell me if this is my Six Flags ! Great pics !

Have a great week :)

Jenn

Joanna said...

Addy's outfit is so adorable...did you make it? You are so crafty *envious*