CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I am mom to three little blessings on earth - Cale, Addy, & Cash. Pre-kiddos, I was a Special Education teacher, but now I spend my days at home with my little ones. I hope to use this site as a journal- to document the day to day stuff we experience on this wild ride we call life :). I look forward to learning, sharing, reflecting, and GROWING. So pull up a chair and visit a while. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I'd love to check out your blog as well. Let the blogging begin :)! Ready or not...here I go :)!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese - Gotta Love that Rat :)!!!

This weekend Mimi & Popa came for a visit. We spent Saturday afternoon & evening together. I would post pics, but most of them include at least one of my children (if not all) in their underroos :). As Addy says, "I LOVE neck-kid!!!" :). Luckily "neck-kid" to her still includes wearing her Dora panties. With this heat, I can't really blame them. Nevertheless, Mimi and Popa came and went, or so we thought. They ended up calling us for lunch on Sunday...and (we thought) a trip to Chuck E. Cheese...which ended up being us taking the kids to Chuck E. Cheese... which could be a whole other post in itself, but I will spare you :). Anyway, the five of us had a great time with the big rat :)!
Addy talking to Chuck E.
Cale "driving" the train
Cashy LOVED riding the horse :)!

The "drawing booth" is my favorite activity :)!

Addy's beautiful ring...
and Cale's funny face :)...


1 comments:

Joanna said...

I love the drawing booth too!