CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I am mom to three little blessings on earth - Cale, Addy, & Cash. Pre-kiddos, I was a Special Education teacher, but now I spend my days at home with my little ones. I hope to use this site as a journal- to document the day to day stuff we experience on this wild ride we call life :). I look forward to learning, sharing, reflecting, and GROWING. So pull up a chair and visit a while. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I'd love to check out your blog as well. Let the blogging begin :)! Ready or not...here I go :)!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Note to Self:

ALWAYS make sure the baby wipes are at least five feet away from the baby :)!



4 comments:

Carrie David said...

That gave me a good chuckle. Too cute!

Joanna said...

HA!! I have the same picture of my daughter but it was tissues! Memories! At least they are clean :o)

Amy said...

That's funny!

Awbrey said...

HAAA HAAAA HAAAA!!!! Oh my Gosh! I am laughing so freaking hard!!! I mean, it sucks, but how funny!!!! I am so glad you took pictures of that!!!!!!!!!!!!