CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I am mom to three little blessings on earth - Cale, Addy, & Cash. Pre-kiddos, I was a Special Education teacher, but now I spend my days at home with my little ones. I hope to use this site as a journal- to document the day to day stuff we experience on this wild ride we call life :). I look forward to learning, sharing, reflecting, and GROWING. So pull up a chair and visit a while. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I'd love to check out your blog as well. Let the blogging begin :)! Ready or not...here I go :)!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Row, Row, Row Your Butt :)...

The other day while doing dishes, Addy was quietly serenading me with some songs she sings at Church. This particular song began with a whisper, "Row, row, row your butt...". After no reaction from me (I was trying so hard not to laugh...) she began again- this time a little louder... "Row, row, row your butt gently to the stream...". Calmly, I asked, "What did you say, Addy?". She quickly corrected her error, "Row, row, row your BOTTOM gently to the stream :)..." I didn't have the heart to correct her further :). Kids can be so funny!

I need to get better about writing down the funny things they say. Here are some I can remember. Most of Cale's funny words are from when he was younger. However, he still sometimes calls the nursing home the funeral home...not cool when we go to visit my grandparents :). I'll have to keep adding to this. I know there are tons more- I just can't think of them now. Maybe one day soon these will make it into the scrap box :).

Cale:
refridge-a-lator= refrigerator
Puglix = Publix
D-vah-dees = DVDs
dilarious = hilarious
funeral home= nursing home

Addy:
up-see-side down = upside down
chocky milk = chocolate milk
Carebear hair= putting her hair in a "ponytail" but not pulling the end all the way through

0 comments: