CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I am mom to three little blessings on earth - Cale, Addy, & Cash. Pre-kiddos, I was a Special Education teacher, but now I spend my days at home with my little ones. I hope to use this site as a journal- to document the day to day stuff we experience on this wild ride we call life :). I look forward to learning, sharing, reflecting, and GROWING. So pull up a chair and visit a while. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I'd love to check out your blog as well. Let the blogging begin :)! Ready or not...here I go :)!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Playing Catch Up...Last Day of Summer Reading Pic

This was taken after the last Summer Reading Program, which was also Open House and the day before Cale's first day of 1st grade :). The kids enjoyed a Puppet Show on Aesop's Fables before taking their reading charts down for mom's "one day" scrapbook :)....or at least a somewhat organized "scrap-box" :).

0 comments: