CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I am mom to three little blessings on earth - Cale, Addy, & Cash. Pre-kiddos, I was a Special Education teacher, but now I spend my days at home with my little ones. I hope to use this site as a journal- to document the day to day stuff we experience on this wild ride we call life :). I look forward to learning, sharing, reflecting, and GROWING. So pull up a chair and visit a while. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I'd love to check out your blog as well. Let the blogging begin :)! Ready or not...here I go :)!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Disney Word









Disney Word... that's what Addy calls it. It is her obsession. She loves all things Minnie Mouse. She dresses up like Minnie...watches her on TV..."talks" to her on her phone...she even pretends we are going to see Minnie (money is no problem when you are 3 :)...). Today I took these pictures of Addy in her "Disney Word" outfit as she calls it. She wants to email them to Minnie Mouse. I guess I will work on finding Ms. Mouse's email address tomorrow :). Kids today...whatever happened to sending a letter- LOL :)!

2 comments:

jen t. said...

hi ! love the minny mouse costume pics! she looks so cute! have you been to disney world yet? we have been hoping to get there in the next couple years.have a great day! jen t.

jen t. said...

don't know if ya know about the minnie mouse games on disney page:
http://disney.go.com/mousehousejr

my dd and i are always on the disney site :)