CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I am mom to three little blessings on earth - Cale, Addy, & Cash. Pre-kiddos, I was a Special Education teacher, but now I spend my days at home with my little ones. I hope to use this site as a journal- to document the day to day stuff we experience on this wild ride we call life :). I look forward to learning, sharing, reflecting, and GROWING. So pull up a chair and visit a while. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I'd love to check out your blog as well. Let the blogging begin :)! Ready or not...here I go :)!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Miss Independent

This is proof that my three year old knows it ALL and can do it ALL...ALL BY HERSELF :). I smile at her growing independence (well, usually I smile though sometimes it is only after several deep breaths and counting to 10- lol...). I must admit, I am often the same headstrong way in my relationship with God. I want to know and understand, "Why God?" I want things to work out the way I think they should - when I think they should. So many things don't make sense from where I stand, and I beg and plead to have things be the way I think they should....to know why bad things happen... to make "earthly" sense of the storms. But through it all, I know God's Will is perfect. He is...and was... and forever will be all knowing. Thankfully, God is in charge and He loves me...even when life seems so confusing that I can't tell left from right.

1 comments:

jen t. said...

hi hope - stopped by to say hello!love you story from todays post!my mom just passed away on sunday and i try to make as you said" earthly sense" of why it happened what everyone can learn from the kind of good person she was because god is all knowing. your post touched me thanks for listening! jen t. aka scrapaddict