CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I am mom to three little blessings on earth - Cale, Addy, & Cash. Pre-kiddos, I was a Special Education teacher, but now I spend my days at home with my little ones. I hope to use this site as a journal- to document the day to day stuff we experience on this wild ride we call life :). I look forward to learning, sharing, reflecting, and GROWING. So pull up a chair and visit a while. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I'd love to check out your blog as well. Let the blogging begin :)! Ready or not...here I go :)!

Monday, June 2, 2008

Pics From the Park Continued...

EXHAUSTED!




I think his tongue must help him balance :)!




Addy pre-park - I always tell Addy, "Show me your teeth!" to get her to smile...said that to her yesterday, and this is what I got :). Guess she caught on... LOL :).

Profile Pic

Cheesin'

This is in the car pre-park.

1 comments:

Jeremy said...

Hope, thanks for your comments on my blog so far...it is encouraging to read others enjoying my photos!

By the way, you have very cute kids, and it seemed like they had fun at the park.