CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I am mom to three little blessings on earth - Cale, Addy, & Cash. Pre-kiddos, I was a Special Education teacher, but now I spend my days at home with my little ones. I hope to use this site as a journal- to document the day to day stuff we experience on this wild ride we call life :). I look forward to learning, sharing, reflecting, and GROWING. So pull up a chair and visit a while. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I'd love to check out your blog as well. Let the blogging begin :)! Ready or not...here I go :)!

Monday, June 2, 2008

Eight Years of Wedded Bliss...and Not a Single Fight - LOL :)!




Happy Anniversary to my fantabulous hubby :)! Eight years ago today, we eloped to a little log cabin in Tennessee and promised to love one another forever, and ever, and ever :)!!! I am so blessed to be married to my best friend :)! Thank you for loving me...for working so hard each day to provide for us, for helping out so much with the kids, for the help you give me around the house (especially cleaning the toilets :)...), for putting up with me when I am hormonal- and loving me when I am not so lovable. Thank you for sharing all of the wonderful times and standing beside me through the storms. Thank you for being the best Daddy in the world to our three little blessings. I love you :)!

1 comments:

Awbrey said...

CONGRATULATIONS, HOPE!!!! You silly thing, you didn't tell me it was your anniversary!!!! That is such an awesome accomplishment, and something not many people can say - that after weathering 8 years of marriage, you are still in love and still together!

I am always amazed at how beautiful and well dressed and put together your kids look in pictures.

You should start a photography business - you are quite talented....