CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I am mom to three little blessings on earth - Cale, Addy, & Cash. Pre-kiddos, I was a Special Education teacher, but now I spend my days at home with my little ones. I hope to use this site as a journal- to document the day to day stuff we experience on this wild ride we call life :). I look forward to learning, sharing, reflecting, and GROWING. So pull up a chair and visit a while. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I'd love to check out your blog as well. Let the blogging begin :)! Ready or not...here I go :)!

Monday, June 9, 2008

We Did It... We Did It... We Did It! YEAH!!!

It's always a good feeling when I see 3 little sets of eyes looking in the same direction :)...
One's escaping...
Hold on, Addy has to take a call...


What color, Addy?


Cash & the snack cabinet...a reoccurring problem :)!
Cale gives up :)! I think Cash needs an intervention!
Day 2


Marriage is full of surprises...even after 8 years, this was one of them :)!

Daddy makes everything better.
Best $3 we've spent in a long time...

Bye, bye bumper!!!
TRAPPED...hopefully!

In the words of Dora, "We did it!!!" We made it to Church this Sunday :)! After the service we came home for lunch and then Cale and Joel worked on a car set we surprised him with (found it locally online for $3 :)!!!). As soon as we got Cash down for a nap, we headed out to the pool for day two of pool progress. After a little bit, we came in to find Cash trying to climb out of his crib! He was using his bumper pad to boost himself up. Man oh man, what a little monkey! So tonight we said "Bye, bye bumpers!". Hopefully the crib will contain him for a few more months. I am just not ready for my baby to be in a toddler bed... he's not even 14 months old! Here are some pics from today. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend :)!

1 comments:

Joanna said...

I remembered getting rid of the bumper for the same reason. She stayed in the crib for awhile after. Hopefully the same will be true for you. It was a HUGE step to go to toddler bed...although I am having problems transferring from the Toddler clothing section to the Girls section....