CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I am mom to three little blessings on earth - Cale, Addy, & Cash. Pre-kiddos, I was a Special Education teacher, but now I spend my days at home with my little ones. I hope to use this site as a journal- to document the day to day stuff we experience on this wild ride we call life :). I look forward to learning, sharing, reflecting, and GROWING. So pull up a chair and visit a while. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I'd love to check out your blog as well. Let the blogging begin :)! Ready or not...here I go :)!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Extensions of Ourselves...

This weekend, as we were sitting on the front porch eating popsicles (I just love popsicles...though they are a close second behind ice cream :)...), my little girl turned to me and asked, "Mama, why your camera not in you hand?". I guess she is just so used to me "capturing the moment" that my camera has almost become a part of me :).

This got me thinking...what are other physical things that people view as "part of" or extensions of us? Anything that you are "attached at the hip" with....or "known for"? Is there something you always have with you or you don't like to be without? What is the first characteristic that people think of when they think of you? Do you wish it was different? If so, what would you like to be known for?

Feel free to leave your comments and ideas :)...even if I don't "know" you...I want to :), so please share a little of yourself.

Hope you are all having a terrific Tuesday :).

1 comments:

Talia said...

hi there, thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment on my biscuit post! :) I always love hearing from others.

Your little ones are just adorable. I'm glad I'm not the only one who is constantly taking pictures of each and every cute moment. That's the good thing about digital cameras-- we can always delete later! :)

mmm, popsicles. I haven't had those in forever. How yummy!